- Every grade of Centurion vault door has been independently tested by ECB•S and awarded the EN 1143-1 certification for burglary resistance.
- The doors are designed for integration with Centurion vault room panels and constructed to the same standards.
- The vault doors have undergone additional testing for resistance to explosives and grades IX–XII also resist attack from diamond core drill bits (optional extras).
- The door frame is armoured to provide extra protection.
- Locking options include one key lock and combination lock as standard and a high-security electronic lock as an option.
- Centurion vault doors can be fitted with a grille gate providing added security for the main door. The grille gate is accessed via a high-security lock and can be opened manually or automatically.
- The door is designed to accommodate an alarm system.